Sunday, July 24, 2011

RTI MOVED ON THE TRAGIC DEATH OF THE MINOR INNOCENT BOY IN KHAMMAM, ANDHRA PRADESH DUE TO NON AVAILABILITY OF ANTI RABBIES VACCINE

THE TRAGIC DEATH OF THE MINOR & INNOCENT BOY IN KHAMMAM, ANDHRA PRADESH HAS LEFT ME WITH TERRIBLE SHOCK & PAIN TO THE EXTENT THAT (BELIEVE ME) I HAD SLEEPLESS NIGHTS EVER SINCE I WATCHED THE SCENES AT INDIA TV ON 31ST MAY 2011 AT 15:50 HRS [03:50PM]

Is it the same old Bharat eve now?
Are the people pedigree of the
same old golden Bharatiya families -
where one would give his life to save the other life?
Are the people in India now heartless?
Has the life today become valueless or penniless?

Have the people of this country
really become so selfish that
they are not pained and ashamed at
such intentional and deliberate painful acts?

I am really really pained to have watched such a news at India TV. I feel that the Government of Andhra Pradesh is certainly answerable to the people of India for such pathetic, painful and cowardly act that has occurred in the state of Andhra Pradesh. Hence, I, DN Srivastava cannot resist myself from seeking certain valuable information from the Government of AP.

I have therefore filed an RTI application addressed to the Special Chief Secretary, Ministry of Health and expect a true and factual information on my application. I also expect the government officials would discharge their sincerely and honestly as this involves life of several other innocent and minor children in the country and we are sincere then only we can provide safety and protection against certain deadly health hazards that ultimately end-up in ending innumerous lives. We, together can work in the direction of providing better services and can also ensure the rights of the common reach them exactly.

I am really grateful that India TV has brought to the notice of every people of this country. I also expect whole-hearted support from them in the future also.

The scanned copy of the application filed under Right to Information Act,2005
is given below for your reference and consideration please:



No comments:

Post a Comment